Sunday, December 30, 2012

GOTY 2013!

Hey you guys!

Sorry I haven't posted very much about Saige Copeland, GOTY 2013, I haven't seen most of her outfits because I like to be surprised! But, I will post a few pics..


*These photo's are not my own I give all the credit to their original owners*

(Sorry so small...) At first when I saw this pic, I didn't want her AT ALL! But, then I saw this beautiful pic...



*Baby Gizmo took this picture*
Now, I'm definately getting her! I mean look at those luxurious curls!
TTYL!

Silence and the dollz.

P.S. Are any of you guys getting her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!