Friday, December 7, 2012

My Dolls Life!

This morning I've been looking around at My Dolls Life  and found they have some really awesome clothing! Here are a few quite cute outfits I made up look around at their site and using their doll separates! 

Only $8.50

$9.95

$8.50

$5.95

$5.95

16.95

Now, wouldn't that be a cute outfit? I would love to wear it! Here is another;


This shirt.. ($9.95 and you choose your color)

This vest... $10.45

$12.45


(Choose your color) $7.45


I went off this                                                         ^ I accidentally had the aqua colored shirt, (not realizing it was the same) so I deleted that and chose the striped, chose a skirt, and didn't know she had on boots, then I realized she did but had already decided to get some so chose similar ones.. Anyways!

Love ya'lL!
Silence and the dolls.






 





 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!