Sunday, February 10, 2013

I feel like I'm failing at this blog.

I feel like I'm failing at this blog..

I say I'll post stuff, then I don't.

I really mean to! Just life catches up to me.

I had done the blog post on my Itouch about the dolhouse, then it didn't publish. Now i'm on my laptop and its not there. On top of it, I had accidentally published it on the wrong blog.. Now its gone. I'm out of computer time and I PROMISE I will have it up tomorrow night.

I still feel like I'm faILING AT THIS BLOG.

But apparently I'm not because I have 8 wonderful followers.
Do you forgive me for all my messups? And do you believe me when I say I promise to try and keep my word? Even though I have said that a million and one times? PLEASE comment your answers, for I really, really need to know.

On to a happier note I have some awesome blog posts lined up! So please hang in there.
XOXO

Silence and the dollz.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Silence! You are not failing. Your blog is awesome. :)


    Your Horsey BFF

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!