Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Some huge changes around here.

So I already told you I will be posting around three times a week, but there is more..

One, the new design! Do you like? I felt it needed something else, I wasn't happy with the way it was. I may play with the design a little more, so bear with me.

Another thing, I'm going to have my dolls be talking alot, I mean like it was all me talking, but I'm going to have them do most of the posts and I'll cut in on posts. OK?

Like, I have loved this blog, Pleasant Piper so I want my dolls to post, more!  But I will still post reviews etc.. Just the style is a tad dif. I hope you guys like it.
I love ya'll and I'll post tonight....


Silence and her eight girlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!