Thursday, May 16, 2013

I was featured!

I was featured on My American Girl Dolls Story! :D

http://livelifewithyouragdoll.blogspot.com/

I'M SO EXCITED!
Thanks SOO much, AGMarket!
I appreciate it SO much!
.

Hey, so you know yesterday I showed you the doll styling head? I forgot to mention that I got it at the Dollar Store, for $1, (Obviously) and they had several different ones. :D

I want a new doll... I'm thinking about getting a TLC one from ebay.. Then buying wigs for her..And not gluing any one!! SO she cab be multiple dolls. I'm thinking brown eyes, because brown eyes go with anything... Whatdya think?
Silence.

1 comment:

  1. That sound like a really cool idea! When I was re-wigging Molly, I left her wig on for a while so I could get used to it. It fell off a LOT! I would recommend using a glue stick to help keep the wig on!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!