Thursday, September 5, 2013

Biggest Haul from AG!

Hey guys!

So when I make the money off of the things I'm selling, I get to go buy my biggest haul from AG- ever! Bigger then in July 2011 when I brought home 2 dolls! xD (I think, I can't remember how many accessories I brought home that day. xD)

Anyways, I'm uber excited. Here is what I'm for sure getting;

  • Saiges Accessories;

  • Saiges Pajamas    
  •  Saiges Painting Set
 Here is what I'm possibly getting;

  • Saiges Picnic Set;
So there is actually more I'm for sure getting, and more I'm possibly getting, (because then it wouldn't be the biggest haul ever.. duh..) but those are surprises. ^.^

So yes!
And don't call me spoiled etc, I'm working SO hard to earn this money, selling and doing work and yah.. And, even if I didn't earn all the money, any extra money that I didn't earn is early holiday gift so I can pull this off. :)

Thanks for reading!
Silence.

1 comment:

  1. Can you please do a review of Saige's PJs? My bady is coming up soon, and I want them to be on my list.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!