Sunday, September 1, 2013

New Releases!!

 I LOVE LOVE LOVE this gymnastics set! I have always been really bummed I missed out on Mckennas beam and bar, so I am VERY happy!
 
 I love the new salon chair! But its way to pricey.. ;/



 I like this new outfit, but not together. LOL. I plan on getting it, though, as Saige loves leggins and shorts. ;P I also want to collect every pair of AG shorts ever made.. Hows that going? I haven't started yet. ;P

 I LOVe this new outfit, the skirt, at least! Its SO ADORBS! ADORBS OVERLOAD! The shirt, the sparkles are on a separate  piece of fabric that flaps.. Dont' like that. ;(
 I ADORE THIS DRESS! I LOVE BUBBLE DRESS/SKIRTS!
 New holiday dresses.
 Holiday accessories.


(This is for the brocade dress) I like it, not my fave, though.
 I really like this! Not sure I'll get it, though.
These are very cute! I like it.

I got these pics Wednesday at the meetup with Beena and Deena! Yes!!! I got to meet her! xD I am so happy I got to meet her, she is SO sweet! So yes, you probably know which AG store I live by, that means. But thats fine. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!