Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Round 2 entries!!!

Woohoo!!

So everyone sent in their entries so I'll post them!!
Christina L; Love the coloring!
Willow; Love the photo!! The shadows are fun!


Dollgirl4; I love this dress!


The two people advancing are....


Christina L
And 
Willow!!

Sorry Dollgirl4, thanks for entering! I will have more contests soon!

So the next round was going to be shoes, but i decided to switch and go with

Jeans and Sweaters.

It's pretty specific but this is the final round! 

(If you don't have either of those things just go with on or the other)

So the deadline is OCTOBER 22! A week from today the 15th!

Make these photos the best you've ever taken!
M

Email me entries as usual here; mydollsandmeag@gmail.com

Thanks!
Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!