Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Beachy Blogger Award!

Hi there everyone! ;D

I was nominated the beachy blogger award by the awesome Marisa! Thanks, Marisa! :D
Rules:
Answer the 10 questions I give you below and give the people you nominate 10 more.
Let the people whom you nominated know that they were nominated.
Put the award on your sidebar.
Nominate 10 bloggers
                                                     What is your favorite doll? 
This is so hard! Probably Isabelle, Saige or Cecile.
What is your favorite thing about having a blog?
I love to write and I love all the lovely comments ya'll leave me! You guys are so amazing <3
What is the worst thing someone has said to you on your blog?
I have absolutely no hate comments! (Like I said- amazing followers!)
Do you have a doll house?
No. :( I really wish I did.
When did you get your first AG doll?
December of 2007!
What is your favorite article of doll clothing that you have?
Probably my blue windbreaker
This one
Who is your best online friend?
Umm.. I'm not sure if you mean doll blog or in general. But I honestly don't know sorry. :P (My best online friend I know in person sooo that doesn't really count haha. :)
Who is your favorite AGTuber?
AGOSF, GOTYS, and Basilmentos. :)
Do you watch Aspen Heights? If so, are you Team Belita or Team Calita?
I don't watch it. :)
Which of your dolls' personalities is most like you?
Haha I'm really not sure! I haven't thought about my dolls' personalities in a while. :)
 
 
Sorry if my answers were boring! :P
 
Here is the next 10 questions;
 
Who is your favorite doll blogger?
Favorite doll?
MyAG or GOTY?
First doll?
Who is the last doll you bought?
Favorite doll outfit?
Accessory?
Do you have an AGTube?
If so whats the name?
Did you like my questions?
 
 
 
Now I'm supposed to nominate 10 fellow doll bloggers but..... I don't think I can come up with that many! But we will see. :)
 
 
And that's all you get... :P Hope you enjoyed!
Silence. :)
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice! :) You may want to put the award on your sidebar, when you can. =D And BTW-I'm the owner of My Doll Crafts and More- You can take the button off of your sidebar, I changed my blog up a bit. :) Thank you! And you have a really nice blog. ;)

    Sophia <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you SO much for nominating me, it's truly an honor. However my busy schedule right now doesn't allow me to do this award answering questions thing, so, unfortunately, I can't do this, sorry :( Even if I did have time for one, it would be unfair to all the others who have nominated me for the award if I didn't do theirs, too, so yeah...so sorry!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You totally deserve it :) Thanks for doing the questions! And about the best online friend, it didn't matter if it was doll blogging friend or not, just a friend you met online. :)
    ~Marisa

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!