Monday, August 11, 2014

Hi guys!

Hey guys! :)

So I'm working on some posts but in the meantime....
Have any of you ever bought any doll things off Craigslist? If so tell me about it!
I got my white bodied Molly off CL for $15! I didn't even know she was white bodied till I got her in person! That was crazy. 
One time I saw a listing for FREE 4 dolls plus clothes, she lived kinda far but dad said he would take me, sadly she never responded. :(
 yesterday there was a Lindsey for $20obo but she had been on there to Long I knew she would be gone. (Plus she was far from me) the Lindsey was kinda rough but I've ALWAYS wanted Lindsey, and I love projects. 

So how about you? Any fun finds on CL?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good deals! :) I have never purchased from Craigslist, actually.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog, from now on I'll try my best to reply to my commenters. Each and every comment, now matter how short makes my day. Before you get started commenting though, just a couple rules.

1.) Please don't swear, its not attractive.
2.) Be polite
3.) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion so...
4.) Please don't start fights!
Thanks, now have fun!
Silence. :) <3 I love ya'll!